Monday, January 10, 2011

January: Week Three

Virtual Nerd and Math Facts Now are done. Time4Learning is over at the end of this week. If you are interested, I will renew it for a month or two so you can finish the history and art. Let me know.

Everything else is basically the same, except I'd like you to start doing a minimum of three lessons in your AiG science book each week. I don't think the T4L science is adequate. Do as much of the T4L art as you can. I think it is a neat program.

To recap what is expected each day:
  1. Bible sermon online
  2. Ten Marks & ALEKS
  3. Time4Learning for History and Grammar
  4. Created by Design book from AiG (3 X week) for science
  5. Roman Town minimum of two times a week
  6. Read the second novel of the dragon series. My review is due in about two weeks.
  7. Chores
Reminder: The Bookmobile (and the Wards) comes on Wednesday, the12th. Please have your room picked up and all of the books collected BEFORE you go to bed on Tuesday. Thanks.

Love you,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment