Everything is essentially the same. By the end of this week, both dragon books should be read so you can give me your opinion on them for my review. I like incorporating your thought into the reviews, and I think other folks like that as well. Thanks for being my "guest poster" for Sermon Sunday. You really gave those sermons some thought.
Here's what you will be doing all week:
- Bible sermon online
- ALEKS and Ten Marks (I think you can also still access Virtual Nerd, if that helps)
- Time4Learning for Grammar and History (I did renew for two months)
- AiG book for science (3 Xs a week)
- Roman Town minimum two times this week
- Read God's World News this week during meals
- Finish review book
- Chores (please clean the bunny cage before Friday, and refresh all animal waters, too)
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment