Have you been doing your Bible everyday, Homescholar? I haven't given you your new Bible study yet, but you should be reading out of your "Through the Bible in a Year" book every day on your own for about fifteen minutes (at least). Reading some out of Proverbs, whichever one corresponds with the date, is a good idea, too. Pick one out that makes sense to you, or one you think you should be mindful of, and ponder it during the day as you work and play. I was just wondering if you are taking care of doing that on your own...I don't want to have to bug you about things, now that you are in 7th grade. I will give you your new Bible study to start on Monday, so getting back in the swing of things this week is a good idea.
Don't forget to read that book, Adam and His Kin, too...before you read another "fun" book or play more Lego Universe, okay?
You are doing great with your math and English. Keep up the good work.
Love ya,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment